Saturday, August 15, 2015

First Thing I did at WDW.

My first visit to WDW was in 1999. To be honest I wasn't that excited about it, I was looking forward to the second week in Miami a lot more, but you know the kids wanted to see Mickey............. The first evening we got there all jet lagged, we met with our friends from England at the ESPN cafe on the Boardwalk. I didn't think that the place was too magical, but I did enjoy the BBQ pulled pork sandwich. Anyway, the next day, WOW we hit Disney proper and I loved it. Our first ever ride on a Disney attraction was pretty amazing, if you wan't to find out all about it, it's covered the Disney Diaries Vol One. See link to the left. If you don't then enjoy the nostalgic photo of the Boardwalk. We have a trip in three weeks. Going to take lots and lots of photos for you all to enjoy. Thanks for looking at the blog. I appreciate your patronage. Cheers Larry.

No comments:

Post a Comment